Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't find the right addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I have been playing around with XBMC but the only thing that is keep me from using it constantly is not being able to watch some shows I can easily find online like Dragon Ball (Z, Gt, all of them) and my roommates is Pokemon. I can't find one addon that has any Dragon Ball episodes in it. Does anyone know an addon that has Dragon Ball and Pokemon episodes it (prefrably full seasons). Or even two separate ones that has one or the other. I found one add on that said it streamed videos from a site for Dragon Ball but it wouldn't install, something about the structure not fitting. Here is a link to that addon, maybe someone can make sense of it: https://github.com/boukevanderbijl/watch...nball-xbmc
Honestly I would be happy with something that I could add a site that I get the videos from and it just streams it from the sites like the youtube addon. I have been searching for a long time trying to figure it out but I can't find anything. I'm not picky, I just want to be able to watch Dragon Ball and Pokemon in XBMC and if I can do that I will use XBMC constantly because I have a computer with XBMC plugged up to my TV instead of paying for cable.Thank you in advance for you help.