Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bugs and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Every time I load this skin I get 'ExtendedInfo script error. All other themes that use it work fine, any suggestions?
(2017-05-13, 06:41)tpattison Wrote: [ -> ]That did it, thank you sir!

What exactly did it? Did you disable them via left options?
I want them working, not disabling them...

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
@ThatGuy93
are you using library or file mode?

@AbsurdBrian
wich version of the script are you using? i have the 5.6.0 with no errors

@skinner99
you have to ask in the extendedInfo script thread it is not skin related. the skin use the script.
@peepe_sr
I made sure it was up to date at 5.6.0. Even when I tried clearing that specific script cache it gave me the same error.

At home screen I went up to the the top power option and attempted to reload the skin. My screen went blank and I had to exit out and force stop Kodi. I'm on the 2nd gen Fire Stick btw
(2017-05-13, 10:48)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]you have to ask in the extendedInfo script thread it is not skin related. the skin use the script.

Ok. I see, but thats really funny. I quote from the script thread:
Quote:Support for ExtendedInfo Script (for skinners only, no end-user support. please ask in the corresponding skin threads)

But anyways, i will give it a try.
@ThatGuy93
so you are using file mode. just tested, it so also for me.

@AbsurdBrian
i can test only windows, have only android box not compatible with krypton and never used a fire stick, maybe someone else will help you.

@skinner99
well done, IIRC it was an already known issue.
Ran into a bug. Installed Superfavorites, made a folder. Linked the folder as a main menu item. SF folder opens fine, but after pressing back to get back to the home, Kodi crashes everytime. I do see the errors in he Kodi log. Hopefully you can sort out this bug, thanks!

Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget
Error getting return

Heres the log: http://jed.one/777Other%20stuff/kodibello.log
(2017-05-15, 04:58)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Ran into a bug. Installed Superfavorites, made a folder. Linked the folder as a main menu item. SF folder opens fine, but after pressing back to get back to the home, Kodi crashes everytime. I do see the errors in he Kodi log. Hopefully you can sort out this bug, thanks!

Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widget
Error getting return

Heres the log: http://jed.one/777Other%20stuff/kodibello.log

Ok, after more trial and error, I find that this happens in Bello view, and is fine in List view
Another bug, you cannot exit the Kodi PVR guide when its set to guide. Only way is to set to channels, then it allows you to exit.
are you sure? esc button on my keyboard is working well!
(2017-05-16, 17:11)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure? esc button on my keyboard is working well!

Maybe so, but most tv boxes dont have an escape button on the remote.
ah, so you are using the back button!
you have to map on your remote or "esc" button or "e".
with "e" you can activate/deactivate the tvguide window.
search in the official repo the, in programs addons the "ketmap editor"
Peppe
(2017-05-17, 07:32)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]ah, so you are using the back button!
you have to map on your remote or "esc" button or "e".
with "e" you can activate/deactivate the tvguide window.
search in the official repo the, in programs addons the "ketmap editor"
Peppe

Well thats a workaround, but the back button on any skin Ive ever tried always goes back, or brings you back to Home.
FILMS LIBRARY.

Is possible to add info metadata in "list" view (720p - 1080p - H.265 - h.264, ecc......), as in "Bello" view?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22