Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bugs and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2017-05-17, 17:01)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-17, 07:32)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]ah, so you are using the back button!
you have to map on your remote or "esc" button or "e".
with "e" you can activate/deactivate the tvguide window.
search in the official repo the, in programs addons the "ketmap editor"
Peppe

Well thats a workaround, but the back button on any skin Ive ever tried always goes back, or brings you back to Home.
Same problem in my system
Subtitles menu doesnt show up when playing bluray isos ..is it known?
BUG

Hi Nessus, im using Kodi 17.3 (LibreELEC 8.0.2) on my Raspberry pi 3.

Seems i only get a few viewtypes choices..?
They are all enabled in bello settings..
Dunno why..

So far i only use list view but would like to see them all.. .

Thx for bello 6 Smile
@shanssv
I don't really understand what you mean. There is no subtitles menu in Bello.
Only a "Subtitles" option on top menu in OSD controls.

@eskro
Not all views are available in all sections. For example for items not added to libraries, only ListView & BelloView are available.

Cheers
Nessus
(2017-06-06, 00:47)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]@eskro
Not all views are available in all sections. For example for items not added to libraries, only ListView & BelloView are available.

(1) Oh ok, well, would there be a way to kinda unlock all the views no matter what?
Would really like to use other views :/

(2) And regarding my suggestion for bigger widget posters option?
Like we could have a setting to enable that (like in xonfluence)
And have bigger posters. What do you think?

(3) and might add, another suggestion,
Could you allow us to choose de darkness %
Of the black Overlay under the main menu?
Would love to make it lighter to show my main menu backdrop more
And same when cycling through main menu widgets.
Would like too see Artwork more there.
What do you think?

Thanks Smile
Nobody encounter complete system freeze, when using Bello 6, LibreElec 8.0.1?
I have encountered it few times. Every time it occurs when I stop movie/tv show and it returning back to menu with video files or Movies list.
It simply freeze, picture is half-bright, so the "fade-in" animation is only half finished, when it freeze. The only resolution is to hard reset entire HTPC. I have necountered this about 3-4x, purely randomly. Never happened with any other skin.

I have clean install of LibreElec 8.0.1 (after update to 8.0.2 not encoutered so far), few skins and Youtube and di.fm addons. Has someone encountered something like this?
(2017-06-06, 00:47)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]@shanssv
I don't really understand what you mean. There is no subtitles menu in Bello.
Only a "Subtitles" option on top menu in OSD controls.

Yes . that subtitles option on the top menu does not show up. Movie just paused and no menus or options to select the subtitles are visible.

Cheers
Nessus
Hello again :-)
Regarding those random freezes I reported in post #277, I have did fresh install of LE 8.0.2.
But now, I cant get movie posters to display in home menu background.

When you open Bello's config -> home windows -> customize home menu. You can then select its own background for every home menu item (Movies, TV shows, Music...)

There are only options such as Image, Multi-image, and various 3Dwall ones.

But before reinstall, when I tried this new Bello for 1st time, I have there also some options like "movies posters", "movies backgrounds" or so...dont remember exact names by now. I managed to set it, and then it strangely dissapeared from the list of options...I dont understand why. Then, I dont have chance to set it again, there have just those options I described before - Image, Multi-image, and various 3Dwall ones. Weird.

How can be those options added back to that menu, to select and use? Or what causing them to appear there - some script? I have installed all scripts regarding fanart, extended info, etc. from Bello's config, but nothing help.
(2017-06-07, 13:21)eskro Wrote: [ -> ](1) Oh ok, well, would there be a way to kinda unlock all the views no matter what?
Would really like to use other views :/

(2) And regarding my suggestion for bigger widget posters option?
Like we could have a setting to enable that (like in xonfluence)
And have bigger posters. What do you think?

(3) and might add, another suggestion,
Could you allow us to choose de darkness %
Of the black Overlay under the main menu?
Would love to make it lighter to show my main menu backdrop more
And same when cycling through main menu widgets.
Would like too see Artwork more there.
What do you think?

Thanks Smile

(4) currently the "i" info screen doesn't work
but choosing Extended Info on a movie from context menu works.
Maybe add an option to always use Extended Info when pressing "i" on movies for infos?
What do you think?

Thx Smile
@shanssv
I don't have any bluray iso to test but that Subtitles button it works fine for me in all cases so far. After all it's a simple button that activates Kodi's Subtitles dialog. Just like in Estuary and in all other skins.

@shiro
Those backgrounds are not available if you don't have any items added in your Kodi libraries.

@eskro
1. No
2. No and it's not that simple. If i do that (which don't because i don't like it) a lot of other stuff in home need to be adjusted.
3. No
4. The "i" it's working fine if you use Kodi's default keyboard.xml.
ExtendedInfo is available only for online items from addons & scripts.

Cheers
Nessus
(2017-06-11, 04:17)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]@eskro
1. No
2. No and it's not that simple. If i do that (which don't because i don't like it) a lot of other stuff in home need to be adjusted.
3. No
4. The "i" it's working fine if you use Kodi's default keyboard.xml.
ExtendedInfo is available only for online items from addons & scripts.

Cheers
Nessus

Well i tried Tongue
I do use the default keyboard.xml
But from streaming addons "i" wont work.
(2017-06-11, 04:17)nessus Wrote: [ -> ].

@shiro
Those backgrounds are not available if you don't have any items added in your Kodi libraries.
Nessus

Hello, I already have indexed all my HD movies and Tv series there. In those 3Dwalls backgrounds it will even display all covers of them. Or it is need to do something, enable something? Its weird if it will display those covers in 3D walls background, why it thinks that there are no indexed movies? (and so it will not show those other options)

Odoslané z môjho iPad cez Tapatalk
If you have your Kodi's libraries builded and the script.skin.helper.service addon properly installed then it should work fine...

Hi Nessus, the view type "poster 2" has movie titles in the way.
Title is covered by the poster art. Can that be fixed? Thx!
(2017-06-12, 00:17)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]If you have your Kodi's libraries builded and the script.skin.helper.service addon properly installed then it should work fine...

Well, even after skin reinstall and soft reset of LibreElec (complete wipe of all settings, addons, etc., LibreElec OS and its Kodi 17.3 is completely clean like its first run after install), it still not works.
I will check that script.skin.helper.service addon, and try to reinstall it if something is weird. UPDATE: addon is OK and properly installed on HTPC and the other PC I mentioned below.
I have indexed my video files into libraries like I do everytime: Set Content -> I choose folder which contains movies -> movies are in directory which match file name -> click OK and it begin to index, download info and artwork.

And to be complete...it does not work also with clean install of Kodi 17.3 on my other PC, where Kodi never been installed so far. So there is no problem with the OS or Kodi itself. My HTPC have LibreElec OS, ad this another PC have Windows 10 x64.

I ran into one thing, which I dont know what it means. When you go into context menu, where the option "update library" is, there is also option called "scan to library" ....what it does? When I click on it, it simply write "There are no video files in this path"..what it tries to do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22