Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bugs and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I say the same screenshot. I want to see the Confluence screenshot in Bello.

Here... is working just fine...

Yes, in Movies view, it is working. Problem is in Videos view, as I wrote before.

I will provide screenshot from my system after I get home from work. I was trying to find similar screenshots, while we solving this through the day.
Okey, so here are screenshots from my HTPC.
First, from Confluence skin, so you can see, what Im talking about. It is marked with red circle.

and here is screenshot from Bello, same view:
@shiro
Now i see what you mean. Will fix it on the next push.
It is kinda hard to spot bugs that appear in things that you never use.

In other news... what do you guys think about this...

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-06-26, 10:22)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]In other news... what do you guys think about this...

Cheers
Nessus

Really interesting Nod
It will be available only in library mode or also in file mode (i hope the second)?
Peppe
No... sorry buddy. Only for MusicLibrary and only for Albums and Songs.

Cheers
Nessus
Laugh in the end i had already imagined your answer....
....but for me your skin remain the best out there. did you know?
Peppe
I know my friend... i know. You've been here from the beginning.
Thanks a lot for all your help and your contribution in this project.

Cheers
Nessus
Today i updated last from git and used wall view in my music library.
i must say it's impressive. really good job, mate.
Even if i think that in libraries with lots of songs and albums it is difficult to use.
couldn't you add this kind of visualization also at recently added albums?
Peppe.
Nessus, what we think?
This looks freaking amazing! Smile
(2013-06-27, 18:45)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]Today i updated last from git and used wall view in my music library.
i must say it's impressive. really good job, mate.
Even if i think that in libraries with lots of songs and albums it is difficult to use.
couldn't you add this kind of visualization also at recently added albums?
Peppe.
Peppe... they are 28 (4 rows of 7 items) covers on that view. Recently Added items are limited to 10. It will be a hell of a lot of code to add 18 more. Sorry... no can do Confused

(2013-06-28, 22:53)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Nessus, what we think?
This looks freaking amazing! Smile
Thanks Butcha Blush

Cheers
Nessus
(2013-06-28, 23:42)nessus Wrote: [ -> ]Peppe... they are 28 (4 rows of 7 items) covers on that view. Recently Added items are limited to 10. It will be a hell of a lot of code to add 18 more. Sorry... no can do Confused

Cheers
Nessus

no problem i understand Nod
Peppe
Hi,

Can we have an "Arial Based Font" option in font selection?
Or Chinese font could not be displayed. I think it's same for other double byte characters.

Thanks!
Sorry... that's not possible. Changing the font will need completely recode of the skin. Also this skin uses two style fonts (OpenSans-Light.ttf and OpenSans-Regular.ttf ). One with Light style and one with Regular style. If someone can edit the fonts properly and add the missing double byte characters i have no problem to added them in the skin.

Cheers
Nessus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22