Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kidmango/Hubworld dont work AAAHHHH HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello XBMC geniuses. I come seeking your help. I'm currently running xbmc frodo on raspbmc and my windows 7 pc. I love the kids place plugin but cannot get kidmango or hubworld to work.

When inside the kidsplace add-on if I click on kidmango I automatically get a ERROR: script failed plugin.video.kidsplace.

When I click on hubworld I can get the list of shows, I can click on an individual show and get the episodes list. But when I click on an episode I get the same error. script failed plugin.video.kidsplace.

I am at my wits end. I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work. Your help is very much appreciated. I'm in your hands. I thank you in advance.
(2013-05-26, 00:52)biglove1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello XBMC geniuses. I come seeking your help. I'm currently running xbmc frodo on raspbmc and my windows 7 pc. I love the kids place plugin but cannot get kidmango or hubworld to work.

When inside the kidsplace add-on if I click on kidmango I automatically get a ERROR: script failed plugin.video.kidsplace.

When I click on hubworld I can get the list of shows, I can click on an individual show and get the episodes list. But when I click on an episode I get the same error. script failed plugin.video.kidsplace.

I am at my wits end. I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work. Your help is very much appreciated. I'm in your hands. I thank you in advance.

Post the log file
(2013-05-26, 00:53)crusader88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-26, 00:52)biglove1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello XBMC geniuses. I come seeking your help. I'm currently running xbmc frodo on raspbmc and my windows 7 pc. I love the kids place plugin but cannot get kidmango or hubworld to work.

Post the log file

Thanks for the reply crusader.

here is the link to the log file. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=22122

Should I mention I'm in the US? I'm pretty sure I'm not being geoblocked.
Anyone? I'm willing to paypal some funds to whoever can get this fixed for me.
(2013-05-26, 02:54)biglove1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone? I'm willing to paypal some funds to whoever can get this fixed for me.

Try asking the devloper to look at it, by the way there are other plugins that im sure have what you are looking for, there is a kid section in the mash up plugin, and a disney Junior plugin as well
thanks crusader!!!!!!
(2013-05-26, 03:19)biglove1973 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks crusader!!!!!!

No problem glad to help Smile
looks like kidmango and hubworld have the majority of the content my daughter watches. How do I contact the developer?
(2013-05-26, 04:30)biglove1973 Wrote: [ -> ]looks like kidmango and hubworld have the majority of the content my daughter watches. How do I contact the developer?

PM Him, what does your daughter watch, if i know the content i could direct you Smile
Strawberry shortcake, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop , pretty much everything on hubworld. I PM'd dfeet, found the info by accident. But any help is always appreciated. THX
(2013-05-26, 05:14)biglove1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Strawberry shortcake, Care Bears, My Little Pony, Littlest Pet Shop , pretty much everything on hubworld. I PM'd dfeet, found the info by accident. But any help is always appreciated. THX

No probobly, i would try check all the major plugins like 1 channel and icefilms, navi-x, basically all the movies and tv show add ons, those shows will be in there
FreeCable also supports theHUB, I know there are full episodes of Littlest Pet Shop on there.
free cable did the trick. Thanks
surely we are not advising users to use pirate addons, are we?

I suggest quick glance over forum rules
(2013-05-26, 18:38)amet Wrote: [ -> ]surely we are not advising users to use pirate addons, are we?

I suggest quick glance over forum rules

I think he means the hub as in the show not the other site
Pages: 1 2