Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No complete osd during pause, forward with some movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I switched from conflunce to hybrid some days ago and I don't regred it. i like this skin.

But as I wrote I do have some little problems with the osd. I think it is skin related, cuz with confluence or confluence customizable mod it is ok.

Hybrid - with OSD

Hybrid - No OSD

Confluence - with OSD

Any ideas?
scorpie
Have you turned it off in the settings ? SkinSettings --> General -->Under heading Video OSD --> Hide Seek Bar OSD During Fullscreen Playback
No, it is not turn off. The OSD ist there when I play other movies. It happens with two movies "Mr and mrs smith" and "fire with fire"
These are the latest films I got and I ripped them the same day. Don't know if this has something to do with it. But as I wrote I see the OSD with Confluence
No one?
Scorpie - i have a collection of some 900 movies on my Server (which streams thru to my XBMC box), and for some reason 1 movie (out of approx 900), wont display *any* On Screen Display when playing it.
So i figure... if (approx) 899 movies are fine with OSD, while 1 movie has no OSD ~ its most likely not an XBMC or Hybird issue... but rather something with 'how' the movie was encoded, or the movie file itself.
Hm, thanks for the answer.

But what should I say. If you look at the pics above you will see that the osd is just not visible with hybrid (just for some movies, not for all)

Movie1/hybrid=no osd
Movie1/confluence=osd
Hi,

I think I have a similair problem with OSD

pls have a look at screenshot - there is no "slider" and no title shown just "Streaming Media"

I have tired to uninstall/install - reset settings in skin - checked "Hide Seek Bar OSD During Fullscreen Playback" and and but everytime the same with 1.0.5
If I install version 1.0.2 everything is fine - but in this version I have no FanArt / CoverFlow menü

I am on Win8 64

update:

if I play a file from my harddrive I have all working - but not with streaming media´s
why is there a difference? If I play a streaming media and want to skip to a point where I stopped watching I need this "bar" too

can you tell me where to find this setting ?