Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Disable adjustrefreshrate for video plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have enable pause video for 2 seconds in the playback setting to allow my tv to switch to 24hz. However, when I do this for video plugins like hulu it will pause the stream and many times this will cause the playback to stop. I was wondering if there was a way to disable the adjustrefreshrate option for video plugins. I can over ride for non 23.976/24 fps video using the override option. How can one override it for 23.976/24 fps plugin streams not local media like nfs/smb.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for this problem.
Short answer is that you can't. Are you sure you need the 2 second delay?
It messes up iPlayer as well.
(2013-05-29, 23:23)negge Wrote: [ -> ]Short answer is that you can't. Are you sure you need the 2 second delay?

My TVs mode switching is slow. I would have to rewind the video once it starts. It kind of sucks that I need to do it. I have an old Sony XBR9 32 inch TV.
Surely it doesn't take more than a few seconds? Can there really be something that important during the first seconds of the clip?
(2013-05-31, 00:26)negge Wrote: [ -> ]Surely it doesn't take more than a few seconds? Can there really be something that important during the first seconds of the clip?

The main reason I do it is to prevent my speakers from popping at times when the display is switching modes if there is audio in the initial second.

Though it is possible, I think this would be a nice feature to have if possible.
once a stream hits the player it is just that - a mere stream. even if any of you two peeps change stuff to make it possible it is certainly not mainline material.