Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to open batch file from menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone.

I am a bit stumped how I should get this working. The task is simple: integrate WMC (more specifically, the netflix plugin) into the main menu of XBMC.

I have tried using this guide: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=108043
With no luck. The skin I am using is Aeon Nox and I can't find the "Item ID" line on any of its Home.XML

Second, I am already using Advanced Launcher as a Game/Emulator widget. So, I would have to add 'netflix' into the Advanced Launcher (which I would prefer to keep separate).

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
(2013-05-27, 02:11)ultradodger Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, everyone.

I am a bit stumped how I should get this working. The task is simple: integrate WMC (more specifically, the netflix plugin) into the main menu of XBMC.

I have tried using this guide: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=108043
With no luck. The skin I am using is Aeon Nox and I can't find the "Item ID" line on any of its Home.XML

Second, I am already using Advanced Launcher as a Game/Emulator widget. So, I would have to add 'netflix' into the Advanced Launcher (which I would prefer to keep separate).

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Since version 2.x of Advanced Launcher you can organize your launchers into categories. Create on category for your Games/Emulators. Create one category that will contain your netflix launcher. Then create one favourite for your game category and create another favourite for your netflix launcher. Finally add those 2 favourites as XBMC custom menu/submenu entries. So, why you could not do it with Advanced Launcher?
Angelscry, you aren't just beautiful you are elegent. That's twice you've helped me out. I honestly didn't even know version 2.x was out (let alone with that functionality). I really appreciate the help, I now have it up and running perfectly!