Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Does Rikomagic MK802IV support 1080p xmbc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know if Rikomagic MK802IV PC On a Stick support 1080p xmbc? I know that MK802IIIS can, but the MK802IV has better wifi, I am about to make an order.
I purchased one recently. It does support XBMC after upgrade to android 4.2, although not extremely well. I am still having issues with wifi, since one of my PC's is to far away from my router, causing the signal of the whole network to drop. I am now using a wii USB-ethernet adapter which seems to work perfectly. Smile

XBMC can play full hd, but not very fluently. MXPlayer and BSPlayer work a lot better. I am trying to configure them as external player, but haven't been successful yet. Another issue is full screen mode. The software button bar takes up some space, which is a little annoying in full-screen mode. If you collapse it, the xbmc window moves down resulting in shifted location detection of mouse-clicks. Even more annoying... Confused

I'll keep you posted. Cool
I received my unit last wednesday and had stuttering in both 720p and 1080p with BS player and XBMC (which adds some decoding artifacts) - changed ROM - wifi speed down to 150kb/s - still stuttering.

Does anybody else have this issue or is it just me, cause then I think I need to return it and get a new one.