Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: skin.Dashboard 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everybody on this forum.
This skin project is was my attempt to clone xbox 360 dashboard as much as possible.
I will not answer on questions, because I have no real knowledge about writing xml file.
Otherwise I personally use Dashboard 1080 from binBD,
and this skin is building on his skin mod.
I publish this skin because I hope so that,others will join in developing skin.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B8...1C2AA!1670

watch gallery
I was curious to see how all this looks in action and i have to say, that the advertisment videos playing on home and all the funny extras is very original ! Nice concept ... keep it up
thanks for support

Now currently I not working on skin,but I will continue work.
I have trouble with advertisement panel I can't separate video and audio,
but that's because the engine of xbmc can't separate I think so.
And the avatar is not possible to grab,
because on xbox live no have video code for avatar it is just the engine
like on games .
hello, just test it and I feel that their are very good ideas but why would you stick so much with the 360 board? I feel it's hard to understand some stuff ( like parameter ) and many thing doesn't seems to work like it intend to....
I think that a mix between your work and the last xperience could be great!
Some views are great, the animated panel on home are very exciting but in my opinion you could achieve a way more great skin by going a little away from the original dash to achieve your own skin...
anyway, great work and thanks for sharing !
Thank you bakito
All that I worked for test to see if is possible to clone dashboard 360.
I would like to make my skin, but I do not have enough knowledge for writing code.
Personally, I do not think the dashboard 360 something special, but there are good opportunities for applications.
Best Regards
If there was a download link in the top post, It's not working now. 
I've been looking for a 360 skin for Kodi so I could turn a PC into an Xbox 360.
Can you supply a new link?