Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WebDav don't show any File or Folder Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

i hope someone can help me. yesterday i added a webdav-source at the filemanger. everything works fine but...
i cant't see any filename or foldername if i'm browsing the directorys. if i add the source as a video source and
let xbmc scan the library everthings works fine. but if i have to correct any incorrect matching i couldn't cause
i can't see any filename. Angry

i have tried the same procedure in dharma, eden, frodo and gotham nightly build. all the time the same shit.
if i connect to the webdav via mac finder, cyberduck or safari everthings works fine.....

please help.

thanks

MunixX

Does anything show up in the debug log when you try that ?
yes. there it is:

12:34:55 T:140313997850368 WARNING: FillBuffer: curl failed with code 9
12:34:55 T:140313997850368 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.

oh. sorry. i've checked the log again. these warnings and errors are from my ftp source.
so, no entry in log file from the webdav source.
While it should work from the File Manager, you don't need to use the File Manager to correct titles. In Settings (I think Settings -> Videos -> File lists) you can turn on "allow renaming and deletion") and then change names from Home Screen -> Videos -> Files.
Complete debug log -> xbmclogs.com