Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Setting Audio Device in Gotham Alpha 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've upgraded to Gotham Alpha 4 on Windows 7 and don't have any settings for selecting an audio device anymore. I can only choose between Analog/Coax/HDMI but the sound always comes out the Analog (Headphones). Is this normal for that build?

Edit: Nevermind, I've just read the settings are hidden now. Not cool.
You use an alpha test build in which a big refactor is going on. The settings refactor has been blogged about, and there are several threads on the forum.

One of the things that still need to be done is to define which setting goes in which category, and to make the settings work in a more logical way then they are working now.
This especially goes for the audio settings, which in Frodo have several issues.
I'd just prefered to have been presented with such a big switchboard (Normal/Advanced/Expert) in a more prominent place. Since I assume the goal is to have less support work, let's see how this pans out. I expect a big call for testers once the first beta is released. Good luck Smile
(2013-06-06, 19:52)HeresJohnny Wrote: [ -> ]I'd just prefered to have been presented with such a big switchboard (Normal/Advanced/Expert) in a more prominent place.

I agree 110%