Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: OMG! The screen is on the bottom left corner of TV!!! HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi We just got the Gbox Midnight. It has XBMC as one of the apps. The screen for XBMC is little and on the bottom left portion of the screen. It worked just fine the first day we had it but now we can seem to figure out how to get the picture to fit the TV. Everything else with the GBOX fits the screen. We have reset our display setting to default. I have no clue what else to do any help or guidance is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance
hint -> "\"
worst case you could always uninstall and reinstall, thats what I had to do.
nah, you are in windowed mode, stick a keyboard on and type a "\"
I am new to XBMC (1 week) had the same problem thanks for the resolve
I had the same problem and found that the XBMC screen is configurable.
Go to settings > appearance (I think) and look for the screen settings.
This happened to me the other night. Damned cat walked over the keyboard and I was majorly wtfing!
Wow this helped me after hours of messing with the settings and reading I FINALLY find this thread.

OMFG. THANKS
/ Seriously.

I have a remote with a Qwerty keyboard on it and during movie selection I hit the key while attempting to his enter.
I could not figure it out.

awesome

Thank you one more time for this.
Hi guys,

This has happened to me after only one day! I have spent hours trawling through this forum and finally found this thread - great! My only problem (please bear in mind that I am new to xbmc) is that I don't know which screen I should be on when I enter the "/" If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great as I have tried all the obvious (to me) places like settings>appearance etc.

Lastly, on a different note where do I find expat tv addon as it does not show in my list. I clicked on the get more button but it was not in there. Is there anywhere else to look for it?

Many thanks for ANY help as I am rapidly pulling my hair out with this Smile
(2014-03-21, 12:52)Ditch Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

This has happened to me after only one day! I have spent hours trawling through this forum and finally found this thread - great! My only problem (please bear in mind that I am new to xbmc) is that I don't know which screen I should be on when I enter the "/" If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great as I have tried all the obvious (to me) places like settings>appearance etc.

It's \ not / and any screen will work so long as XBMC has focus (is the active program).

Quote:Lastly, on a different note where do I find expat tv addon as it does not show in my list. I clicked on the get more button but it was not in there. Is there anywhere else to look for it?

Not supported at xbmc.org. Suggest you use Google to search for it. (And be careful about what repos and addons you install)
Doh! I can not believe I typed / and not \, can only think it is embedded in my small brain because of typing urls etc. Anyway a HUGE thanks and all sorted now. Thanks also for the heads up on expat tv, I think I will leave that for now as there is sooooo much other stuff to watch!
is there away without keybrd
(2014-05-05, 02:11)Chrisper36 Wrote: [ -> ]is there away without keybrd

There is a way without keybrd:

XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Video output -> Display mode
(2014-05-05, 05:48)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-05, 02:11)Chrisper36 Wrote: [ -> ]is there away without keybrd

There is a way without keybrd:

XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Video output -> Display mode

I dont have the option of display mode.
(2013-08-19, 02:51)degriz Wrote: [ -> ]This happened to me the other night. Damned cat walked over the keyboard and I was majorly wtfing!

THIS!!!!!! My cat literally did the same thing just now. Thanks for the quick fix guys!
Pages: 1 2