Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies category
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey my first post so... have to say what a brilliant thing the xbmc is!
When I set it up a while ago (I'm running the first version of Frodo, on a Sony media centre with win7), I pretty much went my own way, choosing not to have the scrapers etc as I already had all my video in folders with cover art. On the main screen I only have Videos (with file/add ons options underneath) and was thinking maybe I'd like to get the Movies tag back, but can't see how. Right now my movies (or Films, because I am English!) are just in a folder, next to all my other videos categories. If anyone can tell me how to make the Movies category show, that would be cool, thanks.
The movies category shows as soon as your media files are scraped into the library.

You might want to have a look at the wiki pages Video_library (wiki) and Adding_videos_to_the_library (wiki)
Thanks - got it!
Had a few films not quite named right but soon sorted. Have to say, looking awesome - completely given my films a new lease of life.
Good to hear. Have fun!

I marked the thread as solved.