Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sony Xperia Z Tablet, Choppy/Laggy HD Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed many XBMC versions in my new tablet, 12.2, latest alpha and the HD video is very choppy.
I tried the XBMC libstagefright version, and it helped a little bit on 720p, but it just keep crashing about 50%, and for 1080p it crashes 100% of the times.

Has anybody found any solution for a decent experience of XBMC using this new Xperia Z Tablet?

Thanks,
The xbmc on my tablet does not even load navix. Am getting a bit annoyed.
One, no navi x discussion per forum rules (wiki), and two, navi x is dead in the water (server) on their side. If a given add-on isn't working, it's probably because of issues with accessing the servers that host the files for that add-on, and not anything XBMC can do something about.

It's also unrelated to the issue that OP is having.
Hey Ned, thanks for the reply. You sound a bit angry there so calm down man! Am new to the forum and XBMC itself! Opted to go for a high quality tablet for multi use rather than a dedicated xbmc droid box. I thought the streaming would be spot on. As per forum rules, I will never mention that X thing again.

Will keep on reading about the OP itself. Cool!
Not angry. Text does not carry emotion well, so it's best not to make assumptions about it.
Best option is to try a nightly..