Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Random Trailers Screensaver / Script - plays random trailers from library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I upgraded to latest version 1.1.15 from the 1.0.1 which was the Service only. Now none of my trailers play it just goes to a black screen, or the intro video plays if it is enabled the goes to black.
I only have Library enables and all other functions are off. I am on XBMC Frodo version 12.3 and an using Aeon Nox 4.09 for a skin. I have not uninstalled version 1.0.1 but I did disable it because it does still work and I would rather have it than nothing. It is a very cool function. I'm a bit disappointed I can't use the newer functions that you added such as the ability to play the movie of the current trailer and see the Title and Info. Have any suggestions? Should I uninstall the old version? Is it available elsewhere if I do and the new version still doesn't work?
can you post a log file. Instructions here http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy
(2014-03-16, 08:17)Henchmanc Wrote: [ -> ]I upgraded to latest version 1.1.15 from the 1.0.1 which was the Service only. Now none of my trailers play it just goes to a black screen, or the intro video plays if it is enabled the goes to black.
I only have Library enables and all other functions are off. I am on XBMC Frodo version 12.3 and an using Aeon Nox 4.09 for a skin. I have not uninstalled version 1.0.1 but I did disable it because it does still work and I would rather have it than nothing. It is a very cool function. I'm a bit disappointed I can't use the newer functions that you added such as the ability to play the movie of the current trailer and see the Title and Info. Have any suggestions? Should I uninstall the old version? Is it available elsewhere if I do and the new version still doesn't work?

Same problem here!
(2014-03-16, 08:17)Henchmanc Wrote: [ -> ]I upgraded to latest version 1.1.15 from the 1.0.1 which was the Service only. Now none of my trailers play it just goes to a black screen, or the intro video plays if it is enabled the goes to black.

Thanks for the debug log. I was able to locate an error that only applies when a movie in your library does not have a trailer associated with it. (All mine do so I did not see it)

I have pused a fix that should be available in a couple of days. version is 1.1.16
Windows: Problem solved idd in 1.1.16 version! excellent work there Kzeleny!
OpenELEC: Problem not solved, see debug: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=168275
DO NOT post logs on the forum. read Debug Log
I just get a black screen when running the script Confused
when I select folder, everything else off.
(2014-04-29, 14:20)PatOso Wrote: [ -> ]I just get a black screen when running the script Confused
when I select folder, everything else off.

Can I get a debug log? Instructions Here.
Kzeleny check this out!
When playing a trailer and quiting it's usually play the movie from the library.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195484
(2014-05-07, 16:07)finalmakerr Wrote: [ -> ]Kzeleny check this out!
When playing a trailer and quiting it's usually play the movie from the library.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=195484

This is by design, It looks like you pressed Return or Select while a trailer is playing. This action will start the movie for the trailer your watching.

You need to press ESC or BackSpace to exit.
Hi, great addon.
Is it possible though to alter the options so that I can choose multiple categories to play from? Like not just "popular" or "recently added" but both? I don't want "all" because it includes old ones from 2012 or older even.
I am not sure if it's related but worth to check if the addon caused XBMC to crash for some reason.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=214222
(2014-04-03, 01:36)kzeleny Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the debug log. I was able to locate an error that only applies when a movie in your library does not have a trailer associated with it. (All mine do so I did not see it)

I have pused a fix that should be available in a couple of days. version is 1.1.16

I still have this problem on Openelec 4.0.5. Is there a fix?
Any chance of having the imdb rating on the info screen?

Would be very handy and much appreciated.
(2014-08-04, 21:38)thebearnecessit Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of having the imdb rating on the info screen?

Would be very handy and much appreciated.

I am reworking the info screen a bit, will be adding IMDB rating, as well as Rotten Tomato Ratings. Will be a week or two before it is ready.
Pages: 1 2 3 4