Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Audio always out of sync, different videos different amounts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Ok, so another annoying thing I've found with my new media player and XBMC, and I think the last one Big Grin

The audio is always out of sync, different videos have varying degrees of lag so it's not constant. The audio however is always slower than the video. I use the audio settings during playback to correct this, save as default, but when it comes to another video it's always out by a different amount.

The videos are all different formats, mp4, avi, mkv etc.

ALL videos play with perfect sync when streaming over the network from PC (where they are stored) to my laptop so it's not an issue with the actual video's audio/video sync or delay from the wireless stream.

Media player is connect via HDMI cable to the TV.

Please help Smile Huh Laugh
I have similar issues with my Pivos Xios running Linux. Any ideas?
Anyone?
my Pivos Xios never has a/v sync issues. The issue you describe could be caused by an very large number of things. Given that nether of you have submitted xbmc.log, we don't even have a clue which version you might be running.
V12. How do i retrieve the log. Or where from? Thanks.
Log saves to data/data.... Folder and cannot be retrieved due to permissions..... Help?
See Log file/Easy (wiki).
So that addon will be able to access the invisible data data folder? Will do that tonight and upload if so cheers.