Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IWO - I Watch Online add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi folks. sorry to create a new thread but i cant find the official IWO - I Watch Online thread :-(

this is the log:

(MOD EDIT: Removed in-line posted log)

first i couldnt navigate to certain folders. disabled metadata then it worked. but when opening the streams i get this script/plugin error.

i'm on windows 7 SP1 with xbmc 12.2 frodo.
rtmplib.dll 2.4 KSV build. any help please?

thx in advance

btw i could find a way of uploading the log? do i have to register at some uploading internet site?
sorry for the inconvinience

cheers
  • Please use the forums on the site that hosts this particular add-on to seek assistance. Neither that site nor their offerings are affiliated with xbmc.org, so we do not provide support for them on our forums.
  • Please do not paste log contents directly into your post. This creates too much clutter, especially for those viewing this forum on mobile devices. When it is appropriate to provide a log file for troubleshooting, please upload your debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com and post just the assigned URL here. However, in this instance, please refer to the first bullet.