Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't access Bitcasa through HTTPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have tried numerous times to add my Bitcasa folders through HTTPS, but it either gives me an error or displays nothing.

here is the protocol I typed: https://username:[email protected]:443/ /folders/Movies%20&%20TV/

Theres a space between the 443 slash and the folders slash because it hides the whole address.

I use Frodo XBMC.
I need help with this, because I plan to buy an xbmc set top box.

I also use Windows 8 64-bit
If you get it working let me know.

For now I'm using the desktop bitcasa app. It install as a removable driver easy to be mapped by XBMC. Working fine for most content, except for some buffer issue, it is pausing a lot.

Tried <cachemembuffersize>536870912</cachemembuffersize> (512Mb) but seems to be insufficient, setting to 0 improve a bit, but not solve the issue.
(2013-06-19, 20:13)Noah888 Wrote: [ -> ]Theres a space between the 443 slash and the folders slash because it hides the whole address.

Sorry what ?
I don't think you can access Bitcasa by just pointing XBMC to the web interface (https://my.bitcasa.com). What lead you to think this would work? It would be nice if it did. An addon would be required to make that possible.
They will release an API soon, watch their website. An email was sent to all users this week to offer dev early access.
Hi. I am considering bitcasa with kodi. Any news on integration? Any other service offerings that do well with kodi?
This thread is so old it might as well be dead. It is no more! it has ceased to be! Its expired and gone to meet its maker! Its a stiff, bereft of life, it rests in peace. Its metabolic processes are now history. Its off the twig, its kicked the bucket. Its shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.

THIS IS AN EX-THREAD. Start another LOL.

EDIT: I should add my apologies to the MP team!
RIP Polly