Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would be willing to test and send you screenshots to help you get it right. Thanks for trying either way.

Ready for that update!
If you wanna send me your psd for the media controls I could probably make it myself honestly. Lemme know.

Toyota how about creating an app for Netflix that can work with let say Netflixbmc addon ?

Something like this perhaps ?
Here is a copy of the modified version of Pandora :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/idl6f7...andora.zip
All the textures have been changed on the default skin for it, but some of the icons are a little smaller so it may look pretty bad.

I don't have photoshop or anything so i can't create a psd but i could just upload a copy of the icons if you like ?
(2014-03-27, 22:55)grote345 Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Toyota how about creating an app for Netflix that can work with let say Netflixbmc addon ?

Something like this perhaps ?

That would be excellent…!

Ok I'll check it out, thanks. That would be cool.
@grote345 : Yeah sure i will have a look in to it, that interface looks pretty sweet too!

And here is a copy of my media control icons :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q6e89c...ntrols.zip
Toyota it is the a bit of the Netflix interface for xbox one that's why I did post it

The media controls look pretty dame nice I must say good work Smile
Hey toyota - what voice commands did you build in that work with xbmc? I went through the setup and it set up voice on windows but I dont really have a clear understanding of what I can do with it lol
@grote345 : Thanks!

@ADHDMedia : Most of them should work fine with XBMC, i didn't add the commands myself i just integrated the program using python.

Some of the commands i sometimes use are :
Go left/up/right/down
Select
Start/Stop Listening
Start typing (And then spell what you want)
Home

Also i think that if you say "What can i say" it should bring up a little list of commands.

There are loads more of them that you can use but i find these ones the most useful and i think you can add custom ones yourself.
Also if you map something to a button in your keymap xml and then you say it. The speech recognition will press it for you.
E.g. if i mapped the home button to ActivateWindow(Home)
And then said home, XBMC will return to the dashboard.

Also the update has just been released and download links have been updated on page 1!

Pins section is still not properly fixed yet, but i will be adding every pin tile 1 by 1 in the next update.
I apologize in advance as I'm not trying to hijack the thread, nor am I advertising; I just thought I may be of some assistance... let me know if you'd prefer I remove the images and video.

(2014-03-27, 22:19)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]@Dom DXecutioner : The colours are all aarrggbb hex values inside of the colour names .xml assigned to names like

<color name="Background_Highlight">FFFF8C00</color>

And then you can change the color options from the skin settings built in to XBMC.

To display the colours i always use :

<texture>colors\color_white.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>Background_Highlight</colordiffuse>

On an image control.

And yeah i think i've come across it before! is it the NXE Twist skin ? If so then Beautiful work! and great work with the gamertag script too, it works perfectly!
Yeah I'm very interested, i'd love to integrate this in to my skin Smile
Also have you ever looked at the XBL friends script ? this might be useful for you as this script can get certain info for when people come online on xbox live and it can display what they are playing too. (See page 1 if you are interested)
And Thanks man!

So to change the colors you navigate to the appearance settings and then you select the color from the xml, correct? If you don't mind me suggesting, you can always have a user select the colors of the tiles, backgrounds, and other aspects that you may want to allow the user to choose from on-the-fly. Similar to what's in the screenshots below.

Let me know if you'd be interested in this approach.

watch gallery

Forget one thing: you add customizable tile on dash board which is great but we can t choose a favorite to do so , do you intend to ad this option? That would be great!
Cheers
Yes - favorites on customizable dashboard tiles [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
I can't seem to be able to use the theme since the update Sad When it starts i have just the background and in the corner blank gamerpic. no menu's. Please help?!?!

After this last update, my skin is unusable. I log in, re-run the setup, and as soon as I get to my dashboard it all gets bogged down and eventually XBMC freezes completely. All other skins work fine.

Not sure what the issue is.
@ADHDMedia,

Sometimes xbmc settings get a little weird... try deleting the guisettings.xml for the profile you're using.