Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:@blueshinex :
Thanks!
Hmm that's weird, i have tested this skin on quite a few different resolutions and have never found this problem. What resolution are you running ?

1920 x 1080p

Quote:@grote345 : To change the colour of the Xbox logo, at the bottom of the XboxMusic XML you will see a line where it says :
PHP Code:
<include>Xbox_Logo_Dark</include>
You can just change this in to :
PHP Code:
<include>Xbox_Logo</include>
To get a white one.

I've done everything for him already!

@blueshinex,

Thanks Smile for the twitch update Smile

@Toyota thanks for your reply yeah I mean the tiles on the collection window form both xbox_Video and xbox_music the grey color I find my self a bit ugly !
Also the regular tiles in the xbox_music windows showing above in the printscreens from blueshinex do you understand what I am saying ?
Wow, this looks amazing! Certainly giving this a shot
(2014-05-01, 13:38)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also looking in to adding more metro apps and creating the new XboxVideo section.

I'd love to see built in support for the iplayer and spotify addons!
@blueshinex : Hmm that's the same resolution that I'm running and I'm not getting any problems.

@grote345 : Yeah i will fix this in the next update.

@acelove : Thanks!

@tungmeister : I will take a look in to it and try and add these in to the next update.

The next update should be coming out soon, It is now fully compatible with Gotham and i have modified the extendedinfo script to work with Gotham Smile

I am just fixing a few more things and adding some metro apps and then i will upload the update.
Just got back from Jamaica… what have I missed lol
Did you ever fix the problem with the keyboard? I can't type anything in the 1channel plugin, with the game pad or the keyboard directly.
I can't get past the gamertag setup with the latest update… just keeps on circling me back to the beginning…

Any ideas…?
Will the new update already be setup like you said? or do we still have to run the setup?
(2014-05-06, 07:55)ADHDMedia Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get past the gamertag setup with the latest update… just keeps on circling me back to the beginning…

Any ideas…?

Ah, good. Thought it was just me or from making the switch to Gotham...

Let's see what T comes up with for the next update, I'm confident he will fix it :-)
It is Gotham. I went back to Frodo and it got me through the setup, then I switched back to Gotham and everything works fine. Just could NOT get past the setup on Gotham. Weird lol
@ADHDMedia : Hmm that's weird, can you type in anything with different plugins ? And when you type something in and press enter does it find what you have typed in ?

@iAMl3dgend : Yeah in the next update there is no need to keep running through the setup. I will also add a button in the development section that will set everything up and install dependencies with 1 click.

@johnb : Yeah the previous version doesn't work very well on gotham but i have now finally fixed it and it should be fully working on the next version.

@ADHDMedia : Yeah there is some problems with Gotham in the previous version. But everything is fixed now and it is fully working on Gotham. The update should be released soon.
Yes I can type and search in every other plugin, 1channel is the only one that doesn't work. And no, it's not "phantom" typing. I thought maybe the text was just white and tried to blind type and search, but nothing came up so I'm assuming it's not typing anything at all.

To reiterate, this is via keyboard, gamepad, mouse or any other input method. Just flat out doesn't work.

On another note, pressing start on my gamepad takes me straight to dashboard instead of showing the shortcut menu as it used to. Did you change something in the keymap?
Also, the dashboard scrolling bug still haunts me, I just wanna go left to right without going up and down and all over the place lmao

This seems like it should be a small fix.. Is there anything you can tell me that will help me fix it myself? Or can we get it fixed in this update? Thanks bro… slowly driving me insane hahaha
i have a question how do i use voice commands when i press tab it shows some command but when i speak into the mic nothing happens is this feature real or just for show or do i have to set it up?