Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@senna99 : Hello senna99,
Thanks! and i was having a lot of problems with it, loads of script errors ect and every attempt at fixing it just wouldn't work.
I have just tested out Sranshafts version and it's all working perfectly now!
Best Regards

@Sranshaft : I was running in to loads of script errors, the whole log was packed with them! I'm not sure what version i was running but I've just tested out yours and it's all working perfectly!
Thanks for that!

I am just uploading the Gotham 720p version, then the Gotham 1080p version and then i will upload the 1080p Frodo version. It may take some time because my internet is running pretty slow.
I have recently come across a problem where if you have disabled the login screen then the pins section won't work properly for some reason. I have removed the updated pins and replaced them with the old version until i find a proper fix for this problem.

Once the updates have been uploaded then i will start adding in some new views ect Smile
Damn does that mean I still can't scroll my pins right
You can still scroll across the top of the pins and go down but you can't go left and right from different rows.
For some reason on the other version if you have the login screen disabled then the pins screen is not visible!
I will take a look in to it and see if i can come up with a fix soon.
I have my login screen enabled... Can u send me the new pins?? Lol pretty please
Yeah sure! i will upload it once the updates are online.
Thank you man. I'm way too anal retentive for this shit lmao
@ADHDMedia : Hahah what does anal retentive mean ? lmao!

Links on the first post have been updated Frodo and Gotham 720p versions are there 1080p versions are being uploaded now.
1080p GOTHAM! Woooohooo))
Hello toyota12303,

is this 1080p?
something wrong?
blueshinex, I have same problems
Hmmm that's weird, it isn't looking like that on mine. I will take a look in to it and try and upload a fix asap. For now i recommend using the 720p Gotham version.

I have also noticed a few more problems, crashing on changing skin, crashing on advanced launcher importing info and a few more. I think i know how to fix all of them so an update should be uploaded shortly.
Like OCD
@toyota12303, I have the same 1080p problem and the advanced launcher is also crashing. But the Gotham skin update is great!!

I like to thank you for all your great work in your free time!!
Take your time on these fixes!

This skin is making my Xbox experience complete. Your skin is running on my Media Center build in a Xbox 360 Slim case Smile
I thought we were getting rid of the setup process? Oh well. I think it's kinda cool actually, just kinda long and drawn out. Thanks for the updates bro, I'm trying to test out the Gotham 1080p version to see if I have the same issues,
I'm having issues with the 720p build. Artwork isn't showing for TV shows or TV series, only at episode level and view type changing isn't working either.