Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbox One Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@beachkid in the settings tab go to my xbox home, search through the options and deselect 'link gamertag' I had the same problem
oh ok thanks

EDIT: i still get it bro
Hmmm I'm not sure then. That's what it was for me, maybe someone else can tell you? Sorry dude
its cool
The Gamertag script has now been fixed! Thanks to Dom DXecutioner!

The latest update for this skin is currently being uploaded now so it should be online in a few hours. (My internet's really slow.) I will list some of the new features and fixes shortly.
yay!!!!
Latest skin update has finally finished uploading! You can download from here.
yay! ive been waiting for this update lol thanks toyota!
Here is another small update that fixes some problems with the update released 2 minutes ago.

You can download from here.

The small update above fixes the script errors when trying to exit, clear cache or refresh network.

There are 3 more things that I have forgot to remove from the skin: Clear cache, system update and dashboard update. These are options for the shell and will not work with the skin. Clicking on them on the skin should just do nothing. Next time I will remember to remove them before releasing the skin update.
Hey toyota thanks for the update!! I'm trying to install from .zip but I'm getting "add on does not have correct structure" any ideas?
(2014-11-19, 21:37)toyota12303 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is another small update that fixes some problems with the update released 2 minutes ago.

You can download from here.

The small update above fixes the script errors when trying to exit, clear cache or refresh network.

There are 3 more things that I have forgot to remove from the skin: Clear cache, system update and dashboard update. These are options for the shell and will not work with the skin. Clicking on them on the skin should just do nothing. Next time I will remember to remove them before releasing the skin update.

Still get a script error with the gamertag. What am I missing?
all i got was update failed thats all it does get your game achivments though
@Westcoastsosa : Hmmm I will take a look in to it. I'm not sure why it's not working as the structure hasn't changed.

@ADHDMedia : What is your Xbox gamertag ? and could you send me a copy of your xbmc log and I will take a look in to the problem.

Could anyone that's getting "script failed" please send me a copy of your xbmc log and your Xbox gamertag name so I can take a look in to the problem. I've tested the script out with multiple gamertags and all of them seem to work fine over here.
Gamertag is anonomys209…. I'll grab you the logs when I get back to my system. Thanks bro.
I got the initial update that you released installed but the system.zip update is whats giving me the structure error