Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Why do I have two MYSQL Music DB ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I just noticed in MYSQL I now have two music databases, one called Music32 and one called Music36.

Music36 is new and was not there initially. All my HTPC's are running Frodo V12.2. However I did install a Frodo V13 Beta on to one of my laptops as I was testing a TV PVR Client that needed that particular XBMC build.

Might this beta version of XBMC explain why the new Music36 DB has been created in MYSQL ?

Thanks
Yes, exactly that.

Frodo 13 updates the database but leaves the old one in place.
(2013-06-25, 13:07)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, exactly that.

Frodo 13 updates the database but leaves the old one in place.

Thanks, in that case I will un-install the V13 beta from my test machine as I have finished with it now and will drop the Music36 database from the MYSQL server. Leaving the original Music32 database for use with the stable Frodo V12.2 clients / HTPC's.

Cheers.

Another note V13 beta did not create a new Video database as I only have the one Video75 database still. Just the music database that it created a new one for.
database versions are referenced here: Development_builds#Monthly_build (wiki)
(2013-06-25, 15:44)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]database versions are referenced here: Development_builds#Monthly_build (wiki)

A direct link to the DB versions is here
(2013-06-26, 15:28)Aenima99x Wrote: [ -> ]A direct link to the DB versions is here

Thanks for locating that stray page, could not find it before so I ended up adding it to the Monthly build page.

I see that Ned already rolled that back Smile Need to get this page linked from the correct locations.
Actually, made that made afterwards. Figured it would be better there, because we could keep a long running history of DB versions and note things like what versions of OpenELEC or Raspbmc correlate. I added some links on the monthly page and the MySQL page, but more probably should be added.