Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: OUYA / XBMC / Time Capsule HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just received my long awaited OUYA and cant wait to dive into the world of XBMC. Until now Iv had an Apple TV 3 which unfortunatly could not be jailbroken so I couldnt get XBMC. My OUYA will be replacing my aTV and plan on using this guide to get me all set up tonight since I, as of right now, have no idea how to do it XBMC on OUYA.

With that said, my current set up is an Apple TV and a Time Capsule Hard Drive that holds all the digitial copies of movies I own since I do not have a DVD player. The Time Capsule wirelessly streams the content to my Apple TV with iTunes open in the background. On jailbroken Apple TV's, however, XBMC is able to access the Time Capsule directly over wifi without the need for iTunes to be open.

Can anyone point me towards a guide that explains how to do this, or describe in detail how to accomplish this task?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
I too have this problem... Can connect a USB HDD on my Time Capsule to XMBC on an ATV2 using SMB protocol... However, on an Ouya I get an Error 2: Share not available problem.

Anyone with any ideas?
Right... figured it out... Unlike my ATV2, when adding the SMB on the Ouya had to put the address as SMB://USERNAMETongueASSWORD@IPADDRESS