Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Visor, XBMC skin by bobrooney_78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i submitted a new skin to http://www.mediaplayer.it/upload.

it`s a one-day-port of a skin called visor from myth-tv.org, so if you like it, please improve it Smile

i hope there aren`t too many bugs :d
k, rememeber to upload it to www.allxboxskins.com too Image
@bobrooney_78: are you going to update this skin? i love it and can't live without it Smile
(a600 @ july 25 2004,15:49 Wrote:@bobrooney_78: are you going to update this skin? i love it and can't live without it Smile
i'm also a visor addict, can't wait for an update. right now i’m waiting for the xnmc skin tools to give it a try myself..
the link is not working
(a600 @ july 25 2004,15:49 Wrote:@bobrooney_78: are you going to update this skin? i love it and can't live without it Smile
visor should work with xbmc 1.0 or do you mean the cvs-updates like cd-ripping?
yes, that's what i mean. there are some options that only can be changed using pm skin (like flicker filter)
(a600 @ july 30 2004,20:49 Wrote:yes, that's what i mean. there are some options that only can be changed using pm skin (like flicker filter)
my xbox is not at home at the moment so i am not able to update the skin, so if anybody would like to, feel free to update and publish.

btw: improvements are also appreciated. Smile
i've updated it. download it here and overwrite the files of the \visor\pal\ folder
thanks a lot... my favorite skin upto date and running!
the new skinnable virtual keyboard works with the old visor skin but not with the changes i made Sad

i'll try to fix it.
fixed the problem and updated to the latest cvs (video osd, screen calibration,...)

visor
(a600 @ aug. 06 2004,19:30 Wrote:fixed the problem and updated to the latest cvs (video osd, screen calibration,...)

visor
great work! :thumbsup:
cool skin! i'm using it as my default at the moment and loving it.

a600: could you give me some tips on how you implemented the volume slider (the one that works with the right thumbstick) in the video osd?

i'm trying to update the old media center skin to work with the new features. the keyboard seems to work fine i just can't get the volume slider to go.

tia.
great skin it's only not completely up to date compared to project mayhem.i wish there good be a skin maintenance team!
Pages: 1 2 3