Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to remove Air Mouse cursor in XBMC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just received an Air Mouse for use with XBMC, the problem is when I start XBMC the mouse cursor stays onscreen, I just want to use the remote functions for XBMC.

Im using a Geniatech ATV1200 with latest pre 12.2 Pivos Nightly.

I have tried posting this in the ATV1200 thread but inst allowing me for some reason.

Thanks for looking.
I can't seem to find the link, but someone did figure this out the other day in another thread. I can't remember if they had to just turn off mouse support in Settings -> System -> Input devices, or if they had to make a mouse.xml file with "noop", or if it was something else. If I find the link, I'll reply to this thread, but there is a solution out there... somewhere...
My cursor automatically disappears if I turn the mouse function off on the air mouse
I'm coming from the thread about the "noop" in the mouse.xml :-) and that's not the way we want it to work :-)
A solution would be to replace the cursor with a blank image, but...does anybody know where to find the cursor image in Android?
I'm using xbmc 13 alpha7.
Unfortunately I don't have a mouse off function :-(
Here's my device
http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Tronsmart...17283.html