Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Midnight GBox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully someone can help.

Loaded up the GBox tonight and I'm stuck on the Matricom screen and cannot get passed this.
Has anyone else had the same problem and if so how have you fixed it?

The box is turning on but is not getting passed this screen.

Cheers
sorry, this forum is not Matricom tech support. please take questions like this to the Matricom forums.
It's a well known problem on those boxes so best to go to their forums, as you can tell someone is not a big fan of their devices Wink
No, I'm not a bg fan of people coming into the xbmc forum and expecting personal hand holding on non-xbmc issues. This forum exists to serve XBMC needs, not the needs of others.

And I also tell Pivos users that same thing when they stray from XBMC questions, that is, take it to the Pivos forums for Pivos issues. So, it's not a matter of being a fan or not of Matricom.
That's me told - cheers guys!Big Grin
My suggestion is every time the GunkBox does something to aggravate you, put a dollar in a jar. In less than a week you'll have enough to get an ouya or minix x5!
The g box is self destructive that way, same thing happened to me and i had to trade it in for another. They told me never to turn it off and never sign in to the google store, so I followed their advice and now my bedroom is 600 degrees F but it is working fine.
If there's time return that gbox and get an ouya or minix x5. Eventually it will fail or get stuck in an endless loop. They constantly have problems.