Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media library does not list "Pawn Starts" episodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
I have recently added season 1-6 of Pawn Starts.
My problem is that even though I can see all the eposodes in videos->files, and the show title appears in my TV Shows library, I can't see none of the seasons/episodes.
The files are located in folders
Code:
Z:\Videos\TVShows\Pawn Starts\Season #\
File pattern is the same for all episodes:
Code:
Pawn Stars S01E01 Boom or Bust
For example.

What am I doing wrong? I have a lot of other shows in my library, never had a problem. Again, what's weird is the I do see the show's title in the library, but no episode.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Yotam
The seasons are numbered by year on TVDB, so Season 1 is actually Season 2009. (Don't know why.)

Try:
Code:
Pawn Stars S2009E01 Boom or Bust

(I'm assuming the Pawn Starts was just a typo in your post and not your actual folder name)
I tried it, didn't work. I don't think that's the problem for two reasons:
1. XBMC does not even recognizes the different seasons, or maybe I just can't select one because XBMC thinks that there are 0 episodes.
2. This is the name pattern I used for all my other shows, and I never had a problem with another show.

Thanks!

PS it is a typo!
(2013-07-06, 20:34)yotamoo Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it, didn't work.

What did you try? Using the year as the season number?

If that's that case, open the context menu on your "Pawn Stars" folder, select "Change content" and verify the setting "Selected folder contains a single TV show" is enabled.
(2013-07-06, 20:50)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]What did you try? Using the year as the season number?

If that's that case, open the context menu on your "Pawn Stars" folder, select "Change content" and verify the setting "Selected folder contains a single TV show" is enabled.

Yes, I've edited the name file as was suggested, and it didn't work. Also, I verified the settings you mentioned, also no luck.
This isn't the end of the world, but really annoying!
Other than using the year as the season number, there is no difference in the handling of "Pawn Stars" from other typical TV series. I just tried the following folder/file names and the show and the three episodes were added correctly to my library:

Pawn Stars (folder)
-- Season 1 (folder)
---- Pawn Stars S2009E01.avi
---- Pawn Stars S2009E02.avi
-- Season 2 (folder)
---- Pawn Stars S2010E03.avi

You may want to check your debug log (wiki) to see why it's not working for you.
bump, i have the same problem with the same show
SORRY fixed, didnt notice the years instead of episodes