Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: EnjoyTv520 & Airplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone on here have a EnjoyTv520 Dual Core Model? I am extremely pleased with the performance of the unit. Plays every video file fantastic with the native XBMC player. All Add-ons that I have tried work great. The only issue I am having is that none of my iOS devices will recognize the unit for Airplay. I am using the current firmware. Has anyone else got this to work on their units?
Known issue. I think nightly builds have a fix. Android didn't have the right "discovery guts" or something.
(2013-07-07, 16:40)Packetcrypt Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone on here have a EnjoyTv520 Dual Core Model? I am extremely pleased with the performance of the unit. Plays every video file fantastic with the native XBMC player. All Add-ons that I have tried work great. The only issue I am having is that none of my iOS devices will recognize the unit for Airplay. I am using the current firmware. Has anyone else got this to work on their units?

----What is the firmware version are you using?

You should make sure your ios device and ATV520 are working within the same network.