Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CVS Build 2005-12-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

i tried the latest build of xbmc .. would be anyone able to confirm that the dialogsubmenu display is broken ?

when i press (a) on the blue arrow .. the menu shows up in the left area of the screen and the buttons are right next to it .. all on the same place ...

thx
works fine in cvs. make sure you aren't running an old build with a new skin or vice-versa.
also experiencing dialogsubmenu problem.  upgrading to latest build via overlay, and exact same result. confirmed latest build running, with clean install of /skin directory from tc3h distro. running xbmc at 720:16x9 resolution.

i dont see any problems... (atleast running in ntsc 4x3)
this is only an error in t3ch build, grab a fresh copy from cvs: dialogsubmenu.xml and put in pal folder of skin. you may need to edit this file a bit for it to point directly to the 2 incl scripts.
it was broken for me too as i was just copying a old dialogsubmenu.xml over the top of a new build.
i just used the file created when building and edited it to suit me.
works fine now.
weird thing is i couldnt really find anything different with the files.
problem will be mixed case tag names have changed to all lower case. an old dialogsubmenu.xml will have <posx> instead of <posx> thus all the positions are screwed up.

cheers,
jonathan
hi,

i am running on widescreen with 720p resolution and experiancing the same problem.

have we determined a fix for this? i tried using my old dialogsubmenu.xml from 12.05.05 build and still the same problem. submenu is offcentered and buttons seem to sort of overlap.

thanks.
yes. the skinning engine was going through some changes. you have two options:
1) open dialogsubmenu.xml (and possibly references.xml) and change any mixed-case tags to all lower case.
2) find a new build with the corrected skin.