Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Menu Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kinda new to XBMC so please point me in the right direction if im in the wrong area.

I tried to set up my system using the basic skin with 4 different categories (Movies, Tv Shows, Anime, Anime Movies). And everything seemed to be working fine. So i decided that adding a skin would be fun and make it look slicker. Adding the Ace skin has kind of screwed things up for me and i have no clue where to go or what to do to set stuff up now. Somehow my settings for my Movies directory have been moved over correctly, but under TV Shows it is now showing what i had selected under Anime, and what i had selected for TV shows and Anime movies are nowhere to be found.

I have this installed on a windows 7 x64 system, and my media is hosted on a NAS on the local network. All i would like to do is get my main menu page to display (Movies, Tv Shows, Anime, Anime Movies, Music, Weather, Settings, Exit). Are there any good tutorials on how i can make this happen? And as a side question, once i do have my settings the way i like could i export all of those settings either to another computer or just to back up?

If anyone can help id be greatly indebted to you.