Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Genre Titles and Icons Missing in Mq4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded to Frodo and made the move from Mq3 to Mq4, but I am having trouble getting the genres to work correctly. If I go to movie genres, all I get is a bunch of identical icons with no titles to them. It looks like the movies have been sorted because if I open one I will get all the movies in comedy for example, but from the genre menu I have no way of knowing which is which. Is there something I need to do to get genres working?
So I got the icons and background to show up, but it only works in the low list view. None of the others work. Also noticed that with some of the views, I can't access the top menu. I have to go back out into movies, deactivate that view, then go back to genre and it seems to default to the list view which allows me to access the top menu. Are these bugs?
Yes. When the skin made the switch form Eden to Frodo a lot went wrong. MQ only had time to fix the major ones, hence why you get these.