Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ATV 1 OPENELEC Music folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My program add ons work and so do my video ons but when I go to the music folder I get a pop up saying scanning media info 100%
Loading media info from files
Add ons://sources/audio

I can't seem to get it to do anything else. Any ideas?
Try looking in your debug log (wiki) after accessing your music and see if there's any indication as to why it's doing that. If you wish others to also review your log, please upload a complete copy of it to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
I will post one I just couldn't do anything it just sits there and if I hit menu it says canceling but does nothing so ill have to restart and try debug log.
Ok it's uploaded id is 36010

Thanks
What's the URL?
Xbmclogs

Xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36010
Here is another one after a reboot.
Id 36024 same URL
anything? I looked through it but i am not seeing some big problem. However i am not an expert either so i could very well be missing something.

should we move this to maybe the help area? since it seems its not the add ons causing the problem
I posted this in audio and not to double post but i think its more appropriate here
APple tv 1 running openelec

My program add ons work and so do my video ons but when I go to the music folder I get a pop up saying scanning media info 100%
Loading media info from files
Add ons://sources/audio
it does it even with no audio add ons.

I can't seem to get it to do anything else. Any ideas?

Xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36010
Did you attempt to access your music in either of these debug logs?
One more thing. If i let it sit there it freezes XBMC after about 1 minute or so.
openelec is 3.1.2 XBMC 12.2

All i do is go into the music folder and when i click on music add ons it starts the problem.
I dont know why its only the music folder i have tried and programs work and so do the video add ons. I have tried several times since my early posting and everytime its the same thing. I even took all the music add ons and deleted all of them still same issue.
Yea it was the last thing I did before it froze in each one and then when it freezes I restart and do a log file

You think because it freezes and i do a restart that it is not showing up in the log?

It's only when I click on music add ons not the folder it self. If I go to music and files its fine the minute I click on add ons in music it does that
If you restarted XBMC after you had encountered the problem, then that information is not in the log from the new session. XBMC restarts the log for each session. Reproduce the problem and, if XBMC is frozen and you need to restart it, then upload the xbmc.old.log file (instead of xbmc.log) as this is the log from the previous (frozen) session.
Let's keep the discussion in one place, so merging the threads.
Xbmclogs id 36171 this is old log file in hopes it will show something.
Pages: 1 2