Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC and Bar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
New bedroom setup.

Over the top? Tongue

has the missus seen it yet? I know you waited until she was halfway around the world to sneak this in Tongue
Added a nice shoot with a wide angled lense of the whole place with the new couch

Love the chair and table
Both new ebay items Wink Pretty cheap
Nice! The room has a very nice style, everything goes well together and it's uncluttered. That's how I would want my living room/entertainment area. Smile
Where did you end up putting the NAS units?
(2015-08-01, 03:31)SilverBlade Wrote: [ -> ]Where did you end up putting the NAS units?
Please not on the floor, please not on the floor, please not on the floor.
On the floor, next to the bar! We had a party once and someone dropped Cachaça all over them haha. That wasnt easy to clean up!

I actually am only using the 3rd NAS now which is an SSD model and really small. Its got 4 1tb Samsung drives in so I just have all the latest movies, music and tvshows on it, and the other 2 have the data archives on them.

Oh no the Good Cachaça :-P
New house, new setup starting to take shape Smile

Zag, curious... What is the height of the tv and what are your plans for the space below? I will be moving in about a month and my wife would like to mount the tv and put an electric fireplace below.
Apparently the girlfriend just wants a rectangular hole there to put flowers or something in!
Those can be digital as well
Here zag. So you can go through the same crap as me. Show this to your gf https://www.pinterest.com/explore/fake-mantle/
Pages: 1 2 3