Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any way to disable the bar at the top?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to remove the bar at the top of the screen that pops up after returning from s3. The one that has bookmark, video/audio settings and misc settings, with the progress bar that also pops up at the bottom. Weird thing is, sometimes it pops up after returning from sleep, other times it wont. Can I remove it completely since I only use xbmc for PTV.
A screenshot would help identifying which bar you mean.

I am guessing you mean the video overlay, so i guess you put xbmc to sleep while it is playing video ?
(2013-07-15, 08:46)Kibje Wrote: [ -> ]A screenshot would help identifying which bar you mean.

I am guessing you mean the video overlay, so i guess you put xbmc to sleep while it is playing video ?

Yeah I put Pseudotv to sleep, and after returning that bar shows up, but it is not visible while playing Pseudotv.
I deleted VideoOSD.xml and that seemed to work.
Yes, removing parts of the skin will work, if you don't care about not having that menu anymore.

It is normally shown when paused or when menu button is pressed. My guess is that you actually pause the video when you suspend it this way.