Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Logo's problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I customize my xbmc movie collection a month back but due to an unfortunate event I had to reformat my ssd which resulted in me having restart everything from scratch.My problem is even when I have enable "logos" download in artwork downloader and after it finish it checkup for media to download I check on my film titles and the logos aren't appearing like how it used to. I have tried searching the forum but I'm still lost. I don't remember how I did it before to make all my title automatically set their own logo but I can't figure the steps I did. I appreciate any help or guidance.

Thank You

P.S.
My first film in my list is "2 fast 2 furious" and apparently it is able to have it logo shown automatically but now a majority of my movies (movies I recall that used to have logos available to download) have their logo set as the "2 fast 2 furious one".

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9726/biho.png
Have you tried deleting your sources in XBMC and re-adding them so that the scraper can get all the correct info for it?