Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: image depth control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure there is a wiki somewhere with this info... but I didn't find it...

Could someone tell me what condition controls depth of an image?

and if 0 lets say is the default depth...

is there a -1 so that I do not have to edit all images?

I just have one image that I want to bury if other images are present... and visible condition won't work for me.
What do you mean with depth? Z-order? If so, no there is no such thing... it's available for windows and dialogs but not for controls. If you want to hide an image if another is present, you need to do that with visible conditions.
(2013-07-18, 00:05)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean with depth? Z-order? If so, no there is no such thing... it's available for windows and dialogs but not for controls. If you want to hide an image if another is present, you need to do that with visible conditions.

Thanks... yeah z depth is what I meant.
really surprised no controls for it...

is there a visible condition for file path or file name currently being played?
Is this it?
substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath, stringarugment)
Player.Filenameandpath instead of ListItem.FilenameAndPath if you want the currently playing item.
Brilliant! thanks works great!
Images are rendered in order of appearance in code - put the blured in code before non-blured one.
(2013-07-20, 10:04)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]Images are rendered in order of appearance in code - put the blured in code before non-blured one.

Which has the final priority? first line or last line of code?
(2013-07-21, 09:23)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Which has the final priority? first line or last line of code?

Try it.
Last has priority.
(2013-07-21, 13:13)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Last has priority.

No, first line of code or second control ;>
Sure, inside a control first line has priority but that was not what he asked. Regarding depth last has priority so the control which is below another will be rendered on top.
(2013-07-21, 15:27)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, inside a control first line has priority but that was not what he asked. Regarding depth last has priority so the control which is below another will be rendered on top.

Thanks... Helpful info Big Grin