Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: G-Box Midnight displaying statistics screen top left on XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I graduated from the Raspberry Pi and now have a G-Box Midnight MX2. I was playing with some settings and don't know how to undo what I did. In the upper left hand corner I have a screen that pops up only during XBMC use. It displays CPU usage, and some other data, constantly updating.

On my tv it is hard to read, it shows (CPU) XBMC and a percentage after that, it also shows fps, the data keeps updating. I am pretty sure that I caused this playing withthe XBMC PROGRAMS from the main screen. The first line says "log data", and it also displays CPU ID.

Does anybody know how I can fix this? Or at worst case, can I reset the box to factory specifications? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Mark

Edit:

I did the reset with the toothpick, and it boots up bot XBMC does not work. Do I need to do something else to make it work?
Go to xbmc settings and disable debug information
(2013-07-18, 10:14)j1nx Wrote: [ -> ]Go to xbmc settings and disable debug information

Thank You for the reply, before I read this post, I did the reset with the toothpick and re-installed XBMC, all is working fine now, I just have to stay away from playing around with t eh settings that I'm not sure what they do,

Thanks Mark
I had the same issue with a fire stick. Simply go to settings-system-debugging and reset above settings to default