Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Android and iPad remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I grabbed my music collection and put it on two sticks as external drives on an Android TV Box (V 4.2 and Frodo). It took a lot of time to create the database with all covers an fanart. Everything works fine - album titles, genres, artists, cover ...
Then I installed XBMC commander on my IOS devices (newest IOS-versions). It also seemed to be fine. But it wasnt. Many of the albums showed no track list on iPad or iPhone. The fanart, album title and cover showed but the track list was empty. I tought it depends on the app and tried the official XBMC remote and other apps. The same issue in all apps with the same albums.
After then I run a actualisation af the database, no solution.
When I started one of these albums on my TV the track list of the album showed in the remote panel of the app (all tried apps). The track list in album view stayed empty. I can also play the songs from the file manager tab of the app.

Has anyone an idea what is wrong? I hope you can solve it since I have to recreate the whole database.

Greetings

minimiezi
i also has this issue, dont know what wrong....
Now I found that the XBCM woks well.
What I´ve seen that the database must be corrupted for an unknown reason. I exported the database separat and looked at the nfo-files. There were entrys from other albums on an other drive. Then I found that the folder of my music sources were switched!!?? My files are on two flash sticks on USB as sda1 and sdb1 called Musik 1 and Musik 2 in the sources dialog. The sticks were always plugged in! Then I deleted the whole database, the files and the app, reinstalled and created a new database after I corrected some tags of the mp3 files esp. the albumartist field. I didnt use any scraper. After starting the CDart manager a script error occured and freezed the XBMC. After restart the sticks were switched again!!?? The third time the creation of the new database runs well and the fanart were added on restart with the actualisation issue in system settings with the built in scrapers without CDart script. I´m glad that all works fine now but have no reason for the described issue.

Greetings

minimiezi