Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies not visible (even in file view)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, hope someone can help...

I am having trouble adding certain movies (mkv) to xbmc. All my smb folders are set to share to everyone.

I cannot even see the movie file in the files menu, however I can see the fan art here. Nothing shows in the library. These video files are named in the same format as all my other files which are visible to xbmc and are placed within separate folders with the same name. "Movies are placed in individual Folders" is checked in source options.

I plan on uploading a debug file when I get home, but am not sure what I need to do to ensure the relevant error message is captured - seeing as though there is no option to click a video file to attempt to play it these videos.

Could someone advise on that step and hopefully I'll be able to get a debug posted? I was trying all day yesterday to get this to work!

Just to add I didn't place this in the scraper thread because fan art scrapes fine, it's the movie I can't actually see...
Just in case someone was going to help, I have now sussed it. Couch potato was renaming the nfo files which seemed to then mask the movie files somehow. Bizarre, but now sorted. Thanks.