Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MQ4 "M" key Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In MQ4 when I press the "M" key the appropriate menu and options appear. This is where you would chose audio tracks, etc during video playback.

When I select the audio option, a red line appears under the audio option. How can I access this menu? Or is there a keyboard short cut to switch audio tracks?

Thanks,
It sounds like you have the option 'customise this menu' on. If you switch it off (which you can do on the same bottom menu), then it should act as you would expect.
(2013-07-23, 18:29)jhusch Wrote: [ -> ]In MQ4 when I press the "M" key the appropriate menu and options appear. This is where you would chose audio tracks, etc during video playback.

When I select the audio option, a red line appears under the audio option. How can I access this menu? Or is there a keyboard short cut to switch audio tracks?

Thanks,

You need create file with this code

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <k>AudioNextLanguage</k>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

Now when playing video, press leter k, for cycle audio tracks.

Or get file in www.files.xbmcbrasil.net, search for keyboard.xml file, use option save as in keymaps folder, same local indicate above.

Alternative go to menu M, item Audio (OSD) enter, and change audio track there.

Well reading your post I understand now, you are in customize Menu M mode, search Customize Menu M item in the bar (enter item), press end option, for finish, now all buttons work.

Done.Big Grin
Thanks to both of you, I will try this tonight!