Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Subtitle problem on Android Xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , guys , i saw you there and you are a really great community ,
just yesterday took my android device for my TV

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluetimes...06431.html

, running Modified XBMC(Version 12.0) and MX Player

can't make subtitles to appear

i want really a favor to find the solution for this , any option that i had in my mind collapsed

help please :* Sad
(2013-07-24, 05:58)democratus Wrote: [ -> ]can't make subtitles to appear

what have you tried?
do you have a srt or sub subtitle file, named the same as the video file, in the same directory as the video file?

in mx player, can you navigate to the subtitle file and choose that, does it not play?

in xbmc while playing the video, you press enter, get the menu bar at the top, navigate to get to Audio and Subtitle Setting, then choose to browse for subtitle, find the file and it should work.

if you dont have the subtitle file, playback in xbmc, press enter, choose Download Subtitles, and the add on should be able to find your subtitle.

good luck
Mark
(2013-07-24, 11:08)fredphoesh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-24, 05:58)democratus Wrote: [ -> ]can't make subtitles to appear

what have you tried?
do you have a srt or sub subtitle file, named the same as the video file, in the same directory as the video file?

in mx player, can you navigate to the subtitle file and choose that, does it not play?

in xbmc while playing the video, you press enter, get the menu bar at the top, navigate to get to Audio and Subtitle Setting, then choose to browse for subtitle, find the file and it should work.

if you dont have the subtitle file, playback in xbmc, press enter, choose Download Subtitles, and the add on should be able to find your subtitle.

good luck
Mark

--- sorry wrong thread ---

I'm using the subtitles addon. When I watch a movie the addon always find a valid subtile (more than one...) but when I watch an anime (also the popular one like naruto) the addon didn't find anythink.
Maybe is a matter of the source site for these addon (in configure there's a long list)... or maybe there's a more specific addon...?
Hello ,thanks for answer , using addon Xbmc Subtitles , enaled etc
Maybe i wasnt specific sorry , i think with download sub in folder and play
It will not have any problem , i am looking the option like desktop that u moving
The cursor while playing, and after u puss the subtitle icon you have a full list of
Languages