Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skip Chapter else skip 'x' seconds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I'm just wondering if the following can be done? I'm running XBMC Frodo 12.1 on Windows 7 and using the xbmccustomregis settings to get my MCE remote to work. One thing that always bugged me was hitting "next" in 90% of my media kicked me out of the video with the error "can't find next item to play" as I NEVER use playlists this feature is super annoying. I've since changed my keyboard.xml file so that instead of skipping chapters it skips ahead 30 seconds in time, this is OK but next to useless in a movie and scene skipping can be super handy when it wants to work. Is there a way I can set up my keyboard.xml file in such a way that if it can skip to a new scene then do it, and otherwise skip ahead 30 seconds? If not I guess that's OK but it would be a handy feature, for the time being I'll persevere with the 30 second skip and see how it goes but scene skipping is pretty amazing if the media has it in there to begin with!