Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently I've the Minix Neo X5, but there's quite a few versions of XBMC available, which version is stable as I'll be using my Minix Neo X5 to stream online videos only

Thank you!
No stable version with hardware video decoding for that box. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152005

Might have 1080 issues with the Rockchips SoC. I think the fix for that requires an Android FW update from rockchips, or something to that extent (if the issue is still there. Not sure).
My Minix Neo X5 is set to 720p, I'll be only streaming online videos from 1Channel and others, how do I know if the built in internal player is using HW decoding?
No 1Channel talk on xbmc.org per forum rules (wiki), but generally speaking, when it doesn't stutter or play in super slow motion. You can bring up the codecinfo window by plugging in a USB keyboard and pressing "o" during playback, but off-hand I'm not sure what it will say for libstagefright decoding.