Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Watch List - Request/Seeking existing add on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have searched but cant seem to find an add on that does what I want. Basically I would like an extra section/tab with movies/tv shows called Watch List or Favourits etc that I could 'pin' content in the other libraries to

So basically, when browsing my movie collection in the movies section, pressing a key would add the selected movie to this section. In TV shows, it would add the whole show.

Does this make sense, and is there a way of doing this that I don't know about?
(2013-08-05, 14:51)iswasdoes Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I have searched but cant seem to find an add on that does what I want. Basically I would like an extra section/tab with movies/tv shows called Watch List or Favourits etc that I could 'pin' content in the other libraries to

So basically, when browsing my movie collection in the movies section, pressing a key would add the selected movie to this section. In TV shows, it would add the whole show.

Does this make sense, and is there a way of doing this that I don't know about?
This is exactly what I'm looking for. Did you find solution?
You can add anything in Movies or TV Shows (or most anywhere else in menues) to XBMC Favourites by pressing 'C' (or whatever key is for the context menu on your interface), click on save to 'Add to favourites' and the content will be saved in the XBMC Favourites file. You can access 'Favourites' from the XBMC main menu bar by enabling it in the skin menu settings.