Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC not scanning after installing Frodo 12.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I used to have XBMC EDEN 11.0 and have decided to install XBMC 12.2. The installation asked if I want to overwrite the old user settings, to which I said "NO". But after booting to the new XBMC, I realised that I've lost all the movie details and content I originally had. So I decided to add them again and do a full re-scan of the folder, with recursive scan on.

Unfortunately, now xbmc shows no scanning and neither is there any list of movies appearing.

What could be wrong and how can I fix this?
Did you verify you still have your movie source path specified in XBMC and that the content type is still set to "Movies" and a movie scraper is assigned?
(2013-08-05, 23:40)artrafael Wrote: [ -> ]Did you verify you still have your movie source path specified in XBMC and that the content type is still set to "Movies" and a movie scraper is assigned?

Yes mate, i manually checked my paths. Also as done in the past, I chose movies and imdb as the scraper. It then asks if i want to scan and i chose yes.
Switch scrapers, try the Universal Movie Scraper, configure it appropriately and you should be good.