Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library Update Does not add shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been running XBMC on my Apple TV 2 for over a 18 months with no issue. Within the past 3 days, when I go to add a show to my library the 'update library' feature does not find the new files. The show already exists in each instance, but the new episodes will not appear. I can navigate to the new episode by going to 'files' and this will allow me to play the new content, but it does not get marked as watched or added to my library.

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.
debug log (wiki) needed. Sounds like a corrupted video DB.
I can't get to my log because 'alpine' no longer works as the password to ssh into the apple tv.

Seems like I may just be screwed here.
See this link: debug log (wiki). You can use the debug log uploader add-on to get the log.
I am finally getting around to installing the add-on as per the instructions and when I restarted xbmc I was back to the stock skin instead of transparency (this happened last week as well) and I tried to recreate the error by updating the library, only now the library update functions correctly.

I'm lost. If it stops working again, at least I can access my logs again.