Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Archive] Arctic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just noticed an alignment error on the homescreen.

When using the panel view, choosing a show from the widgets.
If you want to continue a show you've already started earlier the 'continue at point X' option dialogbox is misaligned (too low).
(2014-03-13, 23:02)DerekCuster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a way to set the library ( while in love film view) to auto scroll if left alone? Kind of like a screen saver and a way to browse your library while not touching the remote etc.

I sometimes look for movies and then give up and surf the iPad, but if I could set the view to auto scroll, I'd create a random playlist, run it and then surf online while being able to look up and see a new movie from my library that may/may not interest me? Can the skin be made do this or is there a plug in available that could offer a fwature?

Friendly,

You could point your Movies button to a playlist and sort it by 'Random'. It doesn't auto-scroll, but it lets you see your movie list in a different way each time. It's what I do, helps me decide what to watch! Smile
Why are there 2 clock icons when playing back movies? - Can't the second one be turned off?

Like this one: http://i.imgur.com/KniqDEI.png
(2014-03-18, 22:35)rskadk Wrote: [ -> ]Why are there 2 clock icons when playing back movies? - Can't the second one be turned off?

The second icon shows the time the movie/playback finishes...
(2014-03-18, 23:43)mikkelnl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-18, 22:35)rskadk Wrote: [ -> ]Why are there 2 clock icons when playing back movies? - Can't the second one be turned off?

The second icon shows the time the movie/playback finishes...

Okay - but during music playback - i don't think it makes sense. Specially when streaming airplay, radio etc. Since playback time can't be determined, and therefore there are just 2 simular clocks.... Can't it be switched off during music playback?
Anyone else getting "addon does not have the correct structure" error when installing the zip downloaded from github?
(2014-03-19, 00:34)johneric Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else getting "addon does not have the correct structure" error when installing the zip downloaded from github?
Yup
dont install the zip in xbmc from github, just unzip it directly into your addons directory
I think github is generating a corrupt zipfile for some reason, so the only option is to use git clone.
I am trying to install using git clone and i keep getting an error. it ask me for my github user name and pass then it tells me error 403 when accessing info/refs folder. I would copy and paste the exact message here but i am having a hard time figuring out (copy and paste in terminal) how to do this in xbmcubuntu. if you have any ideas please help thanks.
(2014-03-19, 22:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I think github is generating a corrupt zipfile for some reason, so the only option is to use git clone.

When I clone the git to my desktop, and then try to zip it to install it, I get an error. Check the file names in the extras folder. They contain characters that .zip doesn't like. That might be the problem.

Also, when I try to install it after cloneing to desktop I get an error saying "dependencies not met".
only specially formatted zip files can be installed via the xbmc interface. just copy it to your addons directory as has already been stated.
Sorry if it's already been asked, but is Arctic Gotham compatible ?
Will we ever see Artic back on the dev repo or will setting up to download from hit be the only way ?
(2014-03-20, 17:08)DuffBeer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if it's already been asked, but is Arctic Gotham compatible ?
Yep.