Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: African Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone

I am west African and it seem that it is the only part of the world missing from this wonderful XBMC community. I know about stereotype there is an exception to the norm. We would like to add all west African Channels that we can possibly add please anyone who wish to help please, please please and please again help show us the direction. we see that the celrun iptv has all the channels how can we transfer that to the xbmc Community?

Best regards,

Email. **************@gmail.com
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Are you sure you want this post in the PVR Help and Support forum, which has to do with using a TV tuner enabled computer and related PVR application software to record TV programs broadcast over the air or from a cable/satellite provider, similar to what a TiVo does?
We do we want to use our Tv turner enable computer to broadcast channels over xbmc and have an African channels like live tv channels
Hello Everyone the time is now pSmile

I am west African and it seem that it is the only part of the world missing from this wonderful XBMC community. I know about stereotype... or lack of capacity but there is an exception to the norm. We would like to add all west African Channels that we can possibly add please anyone who wish to help please, please please and please again help show us the direction. we see that the celrun iptv has all the channels how can we transfer that to the xbmc Community?

Best regards,

Ema
How do you receive those African channels on your PVR-enabled computer: over-the-air via a TV aerial, cable/satellite provider or?
celrun iptv is how we receive those African channels
What is "celrun iptv"?
Sigma Designs, a provider of digital media processing system-on-chip (SoC) solutions for consumer electronics, announced that Sigma's highly integrated SMP8654 media processors will be used to power Celrun's TD-1100 set-top box (STB), which has been selected by telecom provider LG Dacom to be deployed throughout Korea. As part of this collaboration, Sigma's chips have been integrated into Celrun's TD-1100 set-top box and will support real-time IPTV streaming alon
You'd have to find more techincal details about that IPTV implementation. You could watch the channels in XBMC if you can figure out the URLs to them.
If this is a question about how to watch an Internet video streaming service in XBMC, then this thread doesn't belong in PVR Help and Support, which was why I'd asked the questions in posts #2 and #5 for clarification. Moving thread to Video Add-ons subforum.
You need to find rtmp for it
(2013-08-19, 06:44)atlmadi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone

I am west African and it seem that it is the only part of the world missing from this wonderful XBMC community. I know about stereotype there is an exception to the norm. We would like to add all west African Channels that we can possibly add please anyone who wish to help please, please please and please again help show us the direction. we see that the celrun iptv has all the channels how can we transfer that to the xbmc Community?

Best regards,

Email. **************@gmail.com
@ atlmadi, I am also from west Africa and would like to say that you right, Africa in general is missing on this forum but it's not the forum members fault.
It's hard to find any good livestreams from Africa; do not give me wrong, we do have a few but their quality are poor and the good ones are paid website.
You mentioned Celrun iptv box, I googled it and did not find any reliable info on it.Huh
Sunutv.com seem to have a variety of African channels broadcasting live just go to more at the end of the tab

@crusader how to find rtmp
(2013-08-20, 23:41)crusader88 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to find rtmp for it

Who said that Celrun box uses RTMP?
no it is about how to transfer iptv implementation to xbmc
Pages: 1 2